Terms and Conditions
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
2. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including (but not limited) to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
3. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Pragya Matth Publications or Authors on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Pragya Matth Publications trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
4. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
5. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmission you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, (but not limited) to GST, Income Tax, , Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
9. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Copyright and Ownership
All content on this site including (but not limited) to the text, music, sound, photograph, videos, graphics and images are governed protected by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and subsequent amendments, the Trademark Act, 1999 and the subsequent amendments, moral rights, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the material specifically made available for ‘downloads’ and sharing on social media on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the content or use of any of the content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Except as permitted under applicable copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Site. Such permission and requests to republish and/or reuse any of the content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by Pragya Matth Publications or made available on the website should be addressed to the at the Pragya Matth Publications postal address set out below: