Pragya Matth Publications
(Effective from 17 Sept 2021)
At Pragya Matth Publications we follow upkeep of electronic records of all our clients and stakeholders (anyone visiting our website or interacting in any manner) as per “The Information Technology Act, 2000” of Republic of India and rules therein. We follow all rules and regulations as applicable and as per the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
- In the process of development, may add new services and features to our website.
- Notices will be displayed in case we make a material change in the way we use your personal information.
What is the Information that we collect:
We collect, by default, two basic types of information from you in the process of your use of our website:
- Personal information, which is any information that exclusively identifies you (e.g., your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, credit card information amongst others) and
- Non-personal information, which is information that does not exclusively identify you but is related to you nonetheless such as, your location (6-digit zip code), information about
Method of Collection:
We collect the information through two ways: 1. Informationdirectly provided you, 2. Information collected by us.
We may ask you to provide your personal information, demographic information or information about your preferences or interests when you:
- Register for an account on our website.
- Sign up to receive email newsletters from us.
- Make a purchase on the Site.
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes.
- Participate in surveys or special promotions.
- Participate in social media accounts involving our authors, books or brands.
- Participate in communities or forums on the Site.
- Submit user-generated content on any part of the Site that permits it.
- Knowingly volunteer information on any other part of the Site (e.g., request for customer service, submit a job application).
Information Collected by us:
In addition to any information you provide directly to us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain non-personal information when you interact with our website or emails sent to you. This may include:
- Device Information. We may collect certain information about your computer or other devices that you use to access our website, including IP address, geographical location, terrain and weather of your location, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Usage Information.We may collect certain information during your use of our website like log files, clickstream data, a reading history of the pages you view, your search terms and search results, time of access, date of access, software used, crash reports, session identification number, access times, referring website addresses etc
- Location Information. Your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by the app. If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an app does not have that feature, the app will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store, location information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Information shared in Public Areas, Forums and other open domains
Any information shared by you in public domains, such as forums, message boards or feedback sections, becomes public and anyone may take and use that information. Please be careful about what you disclose and do not post any personal information that you expect to keep private. Any misuse of such information, even if picked up from our platform, will not be our responsibility. So please be very careful and sure of what information to be displayed in the public domain.
All disputes should be referred to court in Ghaziabad and UP only.
Notice to users living or accessing from out of India
How to Opt-Out or Correct Your Information
You may always opt-out of entering in our domain or receiving future emails and newsletters fromPragya Matth Publications. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the email you receive.
How to Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Mob: 9717494674
- WhatsApp: 8076867210
- Postal Address:
Pragya Matth Publications
908, Antriksh Green Apartments
GH-248, Near Angel Mega Mall, Kaushambi
Ghaziabad-201010 (UP) India